About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Friday 22 February 2013

Operation Write Home

A few weeks ago I was contacted by the organizers of Operation Write Home, which is a nonprofit group of people who help the morale of members of the United States military while they are away from home. They send, literally millions, of handmade greeting cards to soldiers all over the world and are always looking for donations of cards as well as card design ideas. They emailed me to let me know that one of my card designs, "Happy Bird-day Tweetheart", was selected to be featured on their blog! I was delighted! They asked me if I would write a blog post to tell my readers about their website, blog and cause.
Not only is it a great cause, but their blog is an absolute dynamite (!!) resource for card making ideas! They have a great picture gallery and tons of fun stuff for card making fans to explore and try!
Here is the address, please check it out! www.operationwritehome.org and the blog you will find at the top of their Web Page is called "Stars and Stamps". Thanks everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment