About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Friday 18 May 2012

Wobble Birthday Blast Off

While craft shopping a few weeks ago I saw an intriging new product - Wobbles. They are a plastic spring with peel and stick adhesive circles attached to each end so that you can mount things like stamped images to your card front and to make them wiggle about. They are a little expensive, so you know me, I made my own version. I bought some 28 gauge wire from the Dollar Store and wrapped a piece around the end of a paint brush to create a spring. Then using Scotch Tape, adhered punched cardstock circles to each end so I could attach an image and mount it to a card front. It worked beautifully!! The little rocketship (SU! Pun Fun Stamp Set -retiring) wiggles about when flicked and really adds a layer of interest to the card front. Sorry the pics are a little blurry, my camera has a temper! Give this technique a try, it's quick inexpensive and fun. Doesn't get any better then that!!




2 comments:

  1. neat -- is this something like we are making on Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! And it has a little surprise on the inside! See you then!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete