About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Just 'Bee - Cause'...

My two girls are home from university for the summer, and our house has come to life! It was so quiet around here, and it's so nice to have my family together again! I saw this stamp while rifling through my collection today and the three bees reminded me of 'me and my girls', and it inspired me to make this card.
The stamp is called, "Just Bee-Cause", by Stampendopus, I think! I have a bad habit of throwing packaging away before I read what's in it! I posted yesterday that I was experimenting with Tombow markers, and used the same technique to color these bees. It definitely takes some practice and I am not an expert by any means, but I am learning!
I decided to start including a photo of the materials I use to make my card projects. I have received a few e-mails inquiring what product or die I used to make something, and by that time, it's long gone! Both the card and the idea! So Happy Tuesday, just Bee -Cause...



No comments:

Post a Comment