About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Thursday 17 May 2012

Here Comes the Bride!

I love weddings! Getting together with family and friends to celebrate love and life, eat some good food, have a glass of wine and maybe even enjoy a dance or two is just about the most fun allowed! The other thing I love about weddings is designing and making a special card for a special couple.
This card features Martha Stewart's floral punch, Stampin' Up! Swiss Dot embossing folder and Swirl embossing plate and a touch of SU! Dazzling Diamonds glitter dust. The cardstock used is SU! Very Vanilla and Bazzill's textured pale butter yellow, embossed in Swirl. Using a tight circular motion and a stylus, or even the end of a paint brush, adds shape and dimmension to the punched flowers. One tool I can't live without when doing 'fiddly' work on a card is a good pair of tweezers. Now all I need to decide is what I'm going wear!!





1 comment: