About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Monday 14 May 2012

Good-bye Butterfly Punch...

Stampin' Up! is about to release their new 2012-13 catalogue and I just found out the Butterfly Punch and matching stamp sets are retiring. Even though I no longer sell Stampin' Up!, I do love and use their products, and am sad to see the butterfly leave. I haven't used my SU! butterfly 'stuff' lately, so today I dug it all out and made a Flight of the Butterfly Punch and stamp set card. I used my new wildflower stamp set from Hero Arts for the background and stamped it in Old Olive on matching paper. Butterflies are Melon Mambo. It is such a beautiful sunny day out that I photographed the card outside in the backyard. My neighbour, who was cutting the grass looked a little bewildered at what I was doing, but they all know I am a little odd!
Now I am anxiously awaiting my new catalogue! When it arrives I am going to make a cup of tea, not peaking,  go sit in my lounge chair, oogle over every page and write a big wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment