About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Monday 2 April 2012

Two Step Owls Living in a Tree

This sliding mechanical card features my favorite punch, the Two Step Owl Punch by Stampin' Up! It's not very often that I see a card design and love it so much that I have to make one, but this is one of those cards.  While surfing Youtube the other night I found a card making video by darlene003, featuring this card design. Her channel is very worth visiting, her card designs are fresh and she has an eye for color! I think what grabbed my eye was the tree, I've never seen a tree design like this one, and I found it intriging. The mechanism on the inside is simple to make and could be used to create endless card possibilities. I will definitely make this style of card again, maybe a fishing theme for Father's Day, stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment