About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Monday 2 April 2012

A Cascade Birthday Card for Mum


I made this crazy cascade card for my Mum's upcoming birthday, and it only took me two whole days!! It's based on a card design by Chris Peterson, www.callalily studio.blogspot.com. Chris made a cascade card featuring two crazy ladies driving home from a shopping spree and when I saw it, I just knew I had to make one for my Mum! The card features my Mum and her dog Mollie driving home from a day of 'retail therapy'. I lost count of how many different stamp sets, punches and dies I used, but I can tell you my craft room is a total disaster! When I showed her the card and told her I was going to put it on my blog, the first thing she said was, "But the whole world will know how old I am"! I told her they will only know if I tell them, and being the good daughter that I am, I'll keep her secret!

3 comments: