About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Sunday 18 March 2012

Udderly Amazing!

What a gorgeous day! The snow is melting away and I saw a Robin today! It inspired me to create this 'udderly' awesome card! This penny roller or slider card, both names are correct, and the pencil card below are the two cards I have planned for the upcoming Mother/Daughter Card Classes. They are a challange for sure, but we can do it! I have a nephew who likes to make cards with me and he would definitely be able to make these two cuties, maybe with just a little help. The two cards feature many different card making techniques and it will give the girls a chance to use lots of different tools, inks, adhesives, stamps and punches. We're even going to dig out the Cropodile and set a gromet! See you at card class, and Happy Spring!


3 comments:

  1. Too cute and Tracy loves them too! We'll have to try and set a date that suits Chantal and I both!
    or perhaps this could be the May card for us? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Glad Tracey likes them, I trust her opinion! We'll plan a date for a Mom/Daughter get together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Glad Tracey likes them, I trust her opinion! We'll plan a date for a Mom/Daughter get together!

    ReplyDelete