About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Monday 13 February 2012

My Shopping Trip to Ottawa!

Good afternoon everyone! Sorry I haven't posted anything for the past few days, I've been super busy getting ready for card classes. I went to Ottawa Friday to pick my daughter up from school and made a little detour to a few of my fav craft stores. Here's a little sneak peak at some of the goodies I brought back. I stopped in at Heather's Stamping Haven and just my luck, she was having a sale! I've been 'oogling' over a few of these stamps and accessories for quite a while, and don't tell Heather, but I would have bought them anyway! For those of you who live near Ottawa or are planning a trip to the nation's capitol in the future, stopping in to her store is a must! It's packed floor to ceiling (literally!) with every card making/ scrapbook/papercrafting stamp, tool, die, ink...you can imagine! Her walls are full of samples and she is one of the most knowledgeable paper artists I've ever met. I guarantee your jaw will drop when you walk through the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment