About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Thursday 23 February 2012

A Lovely Day with my Daughter

I had a wonderful mother/daughter day in the nation's capitol today at the Canadian Museum of Nature. My youngest is home from school on her reading week and asked me if I'd like to go to the museum. They have renovated since I was there last and the new Dinosaur exhibit was awesome! Many of the exhibits are either interactive or can be touched, which is much more fun than looking through a plate of glass. The whale exhibit alone was worth the trip. There was also an interesting art gallery on the top floor which was an unexpected bonus!
This photo shows one of the new life sized Triceratops. Even though it's a 'veggie-saur', I wouldn't want to meet one in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment