About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Enchanted Castle Card

Whilst digging through my stamp pile today I came across this gorgeous castle stamp by the Stamp Barn, which I purchased at Heather's Stamping Haven. (Love you Heather!!) The stamp is called The Enchanted Castle and the website is http://www.stampbarn.com/ , an awesome company by the way.  I haven't played with my watercolour paints for a while and thought I would paint myself a castle. I inked the ground with Peeled Paint and Forest Moss and the sky with Broken China and Faded Jeans Distress inks and splashed some water on it which gave it a 'cloudy sky' sort of effect.  I followed up with some Stickle stars and cut it out and layered it a few times although my camera didn't pick it up.  The inside has a trough in which little floating stars are dangling.  I thought it needed a sentiment so I made one up on the computer, Happy Birthday Princess!!


No comments:

Post a Comment