About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Coffee Filter Flower Card!!

Well, it's January and like most people this time of the year budget is key! I happened to go to our local Dollarama and when I walked past the coffee filters an idea struck me...flowers of course! I made this flower using Stampin' Up!'s Daisies 2 XL die, and coffee filters. I saw some white paper flowers at the craft store last week and ended up using my will power and didn't buy them, but the idea just wouldn't go away! So, I did the next best thing and made them my way! I have to say I really like it and will definitely try this again! I used Distress Spiced Marmalade to sponge the edges of the center panel and flower center, finished with a Peeled Paint flourish, and viola a card for all of $0.25! Got to love that!

1 comment:

  1. I think this card is ingenious Jen. Very neat idea! Debbie

    ReplyDelete