About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Saturday 31 December 2011

Outlines Triple Christmas Tree Card

My girlfriend gave me a Xyron machine for my birthday this year and I love to use it to apply ultra fine glitter dust. I punched the stars, ran them through the Xyron, which turns what ever you put in it into a sticker, then dipped them into gold glitter dust. The stamp is by Outlines, one of my fav rubber stamp companies. I coloured the trees using Prismacolour pencil crayons then blended with odorless mineral spirits and a cardboard blending stub. A simple, clean card, sometimes that's just what you want! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment