About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Friday 30 December 2011

Cross Stitched Quilted Wreath



I remember many nights in the past cross stitching until 2 or 3 in the morning, just one more stitch...
This piece of needlework is a Christmas piece, but I think I'll leave it out all year long. The picture doesn't show it well but it's beaded with seed beads. I like doing pieces this size, big enough to be a challenge but small enough to finish before I get too distracted with other projects.
My New Year's resolution this year is to sift though my craftroom, craft storage cupboards, drawers, behind doors and inventory, sort, organize and purge!! I am going to do it with blinders on so I don't get caught up in creating before I finish cleaning up. I've tried to do it several times and I never make it past the first drawer before I find something interesting enough to keep me up until 3 a.m. I'll try and post some before and after photos. Maybe the pressure if having to post it will keep me on task!! Wish me luck and I'll hopefully  be ready for a yardsale in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment