About Me

My photo
My name's Jen. This is the place where I share my love of art with the world. Please stay a while, and leave a comment if you wish :)

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Believe Christmas Card


I found these two stamps at Heather's Stamping Haven in Ottawa,  I think they are both made by Stampendous. For cardbase: A2 size, 4 1/4" x 51/2", used spellbinder nesting ovals to die cut oval window. Stamp 'Believe' with Versamark and emboss with silver tinsel powder, trace stamp for backing twice, enlarge one tracing to create layer.  Stamp Frosty's hat black Stazon twice onto water colour paper. Colour with pencil crayon and odorless mineral spirits, cut out and adhere to first image with low profile adhesive foam dots. Add some punched snowflakes, and of course everything is better with Stickles on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment